Did you know that antibacterial soap isn’t good for you?
The American Medical Association claims that there is no solid evidence that supports these soaps are any better at preventing infection than regular soap. In fact, they may be making bacteria stronger and more resistant to antibacterial agents.
Additionally, antibacterial soap wipes off your good bacteria completely ( we have these guys protecting us all over our bodies).
There are few 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗽𝘀 I would like to share with you.
1. Don’t drink when you eat. Have water 15-30 min. before or 2 hrs after your meal. Drinking water with your meal may cause acidity in your stomach because water dilutes the gastric juice which then slows down the digestion process.
2. Don’t eat later than 2hrs before you go to bed. Nighttime is when our body is recovering and resting. Digestion 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘴 down and may take longer. Anything that your body doesn’t properly digest will be stored as fat.
3. Stop using your gadgets at least an hour before you go to sleep. Give your eyes and brain a break. Read a book, talk to your loved one, think about your day. It’s proven that staying away from the blue screen improves your quality of sleep as well as your general well-being.
4. Don’t drink ice cold water. Chilled water as well as some cold drinks contract the blood vessels and restrict digestion. The natural process of absorbing nutrients during digestion is hindered when you consume chilled water.
5. Start your day with warm lemon water. This will wake up your body in the best way possible. I do it every day and I can feel how grateful my body is. It’s proven that drinking warm or hot lemon water when you wake up helps your digestive system.